Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 am
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]   
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

Attachment:
web cover2.jpg

I would like to introduce you to the newest text on Dr. Johanna Budwig's Cancer Protocol. It is The Budwig Cancer Protocol: A 21st Century Perspective by Douglas L. Ahart, a 519-page work with illustrations in both hardback and paperback formats. This book is unique in that it analyzes her work to what is currently known in the scientific field. It contains extensive scientific study documentation backing up the new conclusions to enhance her original treatment. Dr. Budwig was brilliant, but she got a few things wrong and this book delves into those problems. This is to be expected in a scientific work developed in 1950! A lot of new knowledge has come to the forefront, plus our world is much more toxic than back in the mid-20th century.

This book came to some important conclusions:

First and foremost, her flax seed oil is not the most optimum oil to utilize. It is far too heavy in the Omega-3 linolenic fatty acid. We need an oil formula that is heavy in the Omega-6 linoleic fatty acid the most important polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) found in the membranes of all cells and particularly the mitochondria. The Omega-3 linolenic fatty acid is much less important in this aspect. The ratio should be 3:1 in favor of Linoleic fatty acid over linolenic fatty acid for the best results.
This books shows how to obtain an oil with these properties.The best and freshest seed oil is home pressed where one can immediately place it in the freezer and only make enough which can be used in a few weeks. Most commercial cold-pressed seed oils have a tendency to be rancid or going that way. This book demonstrates how to press seed oil in the home.
Cottage cheese is not necessary for digestion of her PUFA oils. This book shows why this is true from the newest physiological data that we now know how linoleic and linolenic fatty acids are absorbed into the digestive tract. Cottage cheese or quark mixed with the oil is ok, but not necessary.
The most valuable purpose or need of the Omega-6 linoleic fatty acid is not so much its contribution of electrons as Dr. Budwig so emphasized, but its molecular configuration that allows easy passage of oxygen through the cellular and mitochondrial membranes. This book shows how this happens and why. It also shows why the Omega-3 linolenic fatty acid cannot substitute for this property and why the Omega-6 is so much more important and should be the major PUFA found in an oil.
Dr. Budwig's diet if far too restrictive, one-size-fits-all, for many individuals. It also suggest that wine and other alcoholic beverages may be acceptable when they probably should not be. Her diet also bans meats, and animal fats which has never been shown to stimulate cancer. This book goes into detail of the best diet to utilize, the ketogenic diet that starved cancer cells by limiting glucose and glutamine intake that feeds cancer. We want to starve cancer!
Dr. Budwig was dead set against supplemental antioxidants, particularly Vitamin C. This books shows why this is totally wrong and in fact, antioxidants actually help with PUFA utilization.
Dr. Budwig was critical of anyone using her protocol not to use other protocols. This book considers this an ego suggestion and that there are two other protocols that could enhance her treatments, the Dr. Emanuel Revici Protocol and the Dr. Kelley/Nicholas Gonzalez pancreatic enzyme protocol.
This book suggests a unique hybrid Protocol using Dr. Budwig's Protocol woven in with the Kelley/Gonzalez and Dr. Revici's systems for a more powerful treatment.
This book also suggests a veterinary Budwig protocol for your pets and is the basis for the writing of this book.
This book also suggests the use of some supplements that should prove valuable and an adjuvant to the Budwig Protocol. They include chapters on the Osage Orange tree extracts, common bindweed extract, methylene blue, dilute hydrogen peroxide, dilute hydrochloric acid therapy, fermented wheat germ extract, and ozone therapy. All of which the average person can often formulate at home and save hundreds of dollars.
Lastly, there are English translations of Dr. Budwig's German texts, Death to the Tumor, Vol. 1 and 2 that brings new insight into the thinking of her treatment as originally formulated.

Preface:

The Greek philosopher, Heraclitus (500 BCE), cherished independent thought and felt most humans tend to pass through their lives in a metaphorical state of sleep. They are sleepwalkers that never question the status quo. He considered the rare person, the one who focused on the Critical Pursuit of Truth, the awakened one. The truth seeker as the only one among us that can induce progress. A famous variant translation from his work:

The only constant in life is change itself

This view has guided me throughout my own life and is the basis for this book. Nothing ever remains the same with this being true of evolving science. It has always mystified me that the Budwig Protocol has remained so static over the years since its inception in the 1950s. It has always perplexed me that the general principles have never been challenged in the light of new, ever-expanding scientific knowledge. It also seems that this protocol has become less efficacious than under Dr. Budwig's mid-20th century practice as well. Certainly, we find ourselves in a more toxic environment than ever before, which may be one of the reasons, but this protocol is not being improved, nor even the traditional cure rates maintained years later. Yet when this protocol does work, outcomes are often not short of amazing.

I wrote this text for the independent thinker to recognize the static inclinations and biases often present in the human condition, which can be projected into medical texts and thinking. I also wrote this work for those sufferers who are not making progress following the traditional protocol of Dr. Budwig after following her system to the exact letter as it was historically practiced. May this work give them food for thought, encourage them to experiment for better results, embrace change, and not be stymied by tradition.

I conceived my exercise in this pursuit of an alternative cancer cure because of my mother's death from ovarian cancer, my father's death from cardiovascular disease, my maternal great-grandfather's death from prostate cancer, and my paternal grandfather's death from bone cancer-all are modern diseases escalating in the 20th and 21st centuries. They were the ones that drove me to search for another way other than relying on the modern medical dogma, which failed them. Perhaps what capped my search for the truth for a cure was when I became an owner of an ex-racing greyhound, who developed osteosarcoma several years ago. Had I known when I first obtained her she would be the impetus to an ongoing personal obsession for years to uncover the truth along with being a stimulus of so much of my future time and money, it would have mortified me. Yet, in hindsight, I could not be more grateful to this old girl and the lessons she taught me not only for the betterment of my health but hopefully, for others, too. She led me to the brilliance of Dr. Budwig's basic principles and the need to examine them further.

I have always found it amazing that mainstream medicine has incredulously relegated nutritional therapy to such an unimportant status. How could not pure logic convince them that what we consume is what we are made of and vital to our physiology? We are chemical and electrical organisms. The food we consume containing chemical compounds is just as efficacious or toxic as any synthetic drug that mainstream medicine may promote and the sunlight we seem so leery of is necessary for our electromagnetic health. It is the ketogenic diet that must be considered the foundation for any cancer program by how it can starve cancer cells without harming healthy ones. Only then can we build on this diet with Budwig, Revici, and Pancreatic Enzyme therapy.

Table of Contents

Preface

Part 1 The Budwig Protocol Historic Budwig Protocol

1. Dr. Johanna Budwig

The Secret of Life
Indications for the Budwig Protocol use
Mid-20th Century Science
Mitochondria & the Electron Transport Chain
Essential Fatty Acids
Sulfhydryl Group/Lipoproteins Fatty Acid Transport
Johanna Budwig's Way
Original Budwig Protocol Key Principes
The Success Rates
The Patients Not Treated
Summary

2. A 21st Century Perspective

Linoleic and Linolenic PUFA Digestion
Sulfhydryl Group/Lipoproteins & Fatty Acid Transport

3. Photons, Electrons & Lasers

Vitamin D
ELDI Oils
Lasers

4. Mitochondria & Cellular Respiration

Respiration Bioenergetics
The Warburg Hypothesis

5. Essential Fatty acids: Linoleic vs. Linolenic

Blood Thinning
Adulterated Fatty Acids
Linoleic Acid & Linolenic Acid Tissue Incorporation

6. Home-Pressed Seed Oils

Processing & Machinery
My Oil Press & Technique
Troubleshooting Tips
High Linoleic Seed Oil
Pressing a High Linoleic Oil

7. Lifestyle & Diets

Budwig's base Principles

8. Emanuel Revici, M.D.

Revici's Cause of Cancers
Cancer
Dualism
Fatty Acid/Anti-fatty Acid Diagnostics
Catabolic vs. Anabolic
Pain
Leukotrienes

9. Revici's Therapeutics

Treating Pain
Cancer
Revici's Lipid-Bound Medications
Lipid Bound Sulfur
Tung Oil Selenium
Lipid-bound Potassium
Lipid-bound zinc
Glycerol
Sterols
Butanol
Sodium Thiosulfate
Glycerol plus
Inflammatory Oncotaxis

10. Pancreatic Enzyme Therapy

The Trophoblastic Model of Cancer
The Trophoblast vs Cancer
The Pancreas and Cancer
Pancreatic Enzyme Therapy
Pancreatic Supportive Herbal Therapy
Autonomic Balance and Imbalance
Sympathetic Dominant
Balanced
Parasympathetic Dominant

11. Veterinary Budwig Protocol

Canine Osteosarcoma
My Personal Treatment Strategy
Summary Timeline of Symptoms and Treatments
Epilogue
Lessons My dog taught me about the Budwig

12. A Hybrid Protocol

Sensitivity and Synchronicity
Diet and lifestyle
Supplements
Dosages

Part 2 Budwig Supplements

13. Supplements
14. Antioxidants

How to Make a 500 ml/cc Vial of Sodium Ascorbate injectable
Preparation of Sodium Ascorbate for IV and IM Use
Liposomal Vitamin C

15. Methylene Blue

Alzheimer's, Dementia, Neurodegeneration
Cancer
Dosage
Contraindications
Formulation

16. Ozone Therapy

Administration Routes of Ozone
Generating Ozone
Concentrations & Dosages
Direct Ozone Intravenous InIection (DIV)
Ozone Therapy
Hormesis and Ozone DIV Dosage
Ozone DIV Prep List
Vein damage with Ozone DIV

17. Dilute Hydrochloric Acid Therapy

Cancer
How To Make HCL Solutions

18. Osage Orange

The Osage Orange Heartwood/Inner bark
The Osage Orange leaf
Osage Orange Fruit
Leukemia
Extraction of Osage Orange
Dosages

19. Fermented Wheat Germ Extract

Laboratory Scale Fermentation of Wheat Germ
Large Scale Fermentation of Wheat Germ
DIY Fermented Wheat Germ Extract
SFWGE Starter
Producing a Sourdough Fermented Wheat Germ Extract
Dosages

20. Field Bindweed

Discussion
Identifying Convolvulus arvensis

21. Dilute Hydrogen Peroxide Nebulization

Part 3 English Translations

22. Der Tod des Tumors Vol. 1
23. Der Tod des Tumors Vol. 2

Afterword
Appendix

The Revici Patents
Tung oil compositions and use for the treatment of body deficiency
Selenium Compositions for Treatment of Disease
Method for Relieving Pain or Producing Analgesia
Method for Eliminating or Reducing the Desire for SmoZing
Method for Eliminating Pregnancy
Compounds & Use for Treatment of Prostatic Hypertrophy
Composition and Method for Treatment of Potassium Deficiency

About Author
Index
Format

This book can be purchased directly from Amazon for US$65.00 for hardback and US$46.00 for the paperback format. However, you can get a 25% discount buying directly from the publisher at U$48.75 (hardback) or US$34.50 (paperback) plus a flat $5.00 shipping fee in the USA by clicking on the above tab.

https://www.amazon.com/Budwig-Cancer-Pr ... deae8f9840

http://racehorseherbal.net/Budwig%20Book.html

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]