Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 am
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]   
 Post subject: pseudomonas
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:34 am 
Site Admin

From Lizette:

Quote:
I have a mare with pseudomonas, and the treatment is extremely expensive. I want to try doing a treatment that includes garlic in some form. I just dont know to go about it, what form of garlic to use or what ratio to use. Anything that can help will be appreciated. She also has yeast, so we are going to do a vinegar and saline flush, and I want to put the garlic in this mix or we can infuse after the flush. Any other ideas, of what could be used other than the antibiotics.

My answer:

I think the first think to seriously consider is why your mare has such a roaring infection. I have found in many mares that their confirmation is sometimes a big problem. If her vulva is such that fecal matter can contaminate it, you should really consider a caslick operation. This is commonly done on race mares who "suck air" in races and to other mares that are prone to suck and contaminate their vulva. Having said that, I would consider herbs which are anti-bacteria, anti-fungal, anti-yeast in action. Garlic is, indeed, a good all purpose anti-microbial of which I was committed to on this list in an earlier argument.

You can go with an herbal bolus (suppository) and a douche in her therapy. The vaginal bolus is sort of like an internal poultice which draws the poisons to it and can be a carrier of healing agents. A simple formula for a vaginal suppository as described by Dr. Richard Schulze would be a combination of coconut oil, tea tree oil, goldenseal root, yellow dock, garlic and possibly a dash of cayenne pepper. You need to obtain these herbs in very fine powdered form. Use 2 heaping tablespoons of yellow dock and golden seal, garlic, into a bowl. Then squirt into it, 4-6 droppersful of tea tree oil. Then add enough coconut oil to the mixture to produce a dry pie dough consistency. Make sure the coconut oil is melted when you add it to the powdered herbs. You next form the mixture into large suppositories and place on a glass plate and put in freezer. When frozen, they can be inserted into the vagina. I would use as septic conditions as necessary to insert this bolus into the vagina. A note about the cayenne, it is very beneficial in stimulating blood and helping amplify the other herbs, but it can be a bit hot. So just use a pinch and go from there. It will not cause any damage, at any rate, and anything you can do to stimulate blood is a plus. Just use caution and care when adding amounts to this formula.

You can also use garlic implants, the whole clove into the vagina. Use as large of cloves as you can find. The small garlic varieties found at many stores would be inferior. You need a large clove, about the size of a thumb. You may want to add a suppository one day, then a clove the next. Alternate by days or by the week. Garlic cloves can be processed in three ways. You can apply it unpeeled and whole to the vagina. You can bruise it and apply it. You can cut lateral slices in the clove and apply it that way. Leave it in about half a day, then douche it out and reapply the next day.

Garlic douches can be made with 28 ozs of distilled water, 2 ozs of raw organic apple cider vinegar, and one clove of garlic. Put all of these ingredients into a blender. You may also want to add 30 to 40 drops of tea tree oil.

There are many other herbs which may be of help. I particularly like the south american inner bark of lapacho or pau'd arco. If you have any further questions feel free to ask. This isn't rocket science so don't sweat the details too much. This is the beauty of herbal medicine exact amounts are not critical.

I might also add that injecting with alpha lipoic acid or Vitamin C can be very effective to treat this infection too! It is little appreciated that plain old Vit C is anti-bacterial in the right amounts. Dr. Klenner found that pseudomonas infections could easily be treated with Vit C. In human cases, he would give Vit C intravenously at 500mg/kg body weight, diluted to at least 18cc per 1000mg of VIt C in an injectable solution. The first injection was given via "IV push" as fast as you can give and the repeat injections were given every 8 hours for the first few days and then every 12 hours. Calcium should be supplimented during this protocol as Vit C can leach out calcium.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 1 post ]