Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:12 pm
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]   
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

Dr. Christopher’s Anti-Plague Formula

I just received an email from an Irish herbalist who writes:

Quote:
Well, the outcome of Dr Christophers formula,,, yes indeed success, he is in great shape tonight on examination. Also noticed he is frisky and happier in himself again...I gave him 3 x 60mls daily...as you know their is lobelia in that formula, so I had better watch out now for testing... He wont be running for a few weeks anyhow.. How long do you think it stays in the system?? I was now thinking of making his immune system formula with echinacea, red clover and calendula..??I did notice his urine is great since getting this formula, his bed is wetter and the colour is clear, and no smell of amonia whatsoever...and his stocking up in the legs is gone... Magic !!!

The Irish racehorses seemed to have been infected with epidemic proportions of the herpes virus which caused havoc with their respiratory systems. She is treating her own horse for it using this formula. So far this formula looks promising over there. She is worried about lobelia giving a positive, I doubt this is of much concern as the lobelia seed is the most potent. This formula used the leave and probably should not give a horse a lobeline positive, but to be safe, withdraw 3-7 days before racing.

---------------------------

Mix well the following liquid ingredients:

8 parts apple cider vinegar
5 parts glycerine
5 parts honey
2 parts garlic juice, fresh
2 parts comfrey root concentrate
1 part wormwood concentrate
1 part lobelia leaf concentrate
1 part marshmallow root concentrate
1 part oak bark concentrate
1 part black walnut bark concentrate (NOTE: this should be removed in all equine formulas!!) Dont use it!
1 part mullein leaf concentrate
1 part skullcap leaf concentrate
1 part uva ursi, hydrangea or gravel root concentrate

To make concentrates:

Each concentrate should be made individually. Start by soaking the herb in enough distilled water to cover it, for four hours, over night if it is a root. After soaking, add more distilled water so that the total added equals 16 oz. water per 4 oz. of herb. Use a multiple of these amounts for larger batches. Using this amount will make approx. one gallon of Anti-Plague.

Simmer the herb on very low heat in a covered pan or double boiler for thirty minutes. Then strain the liquid into a clean pan. Put the liquid into a double boiler or on very low heat uncovered and simmer it down to one-fourth of the original volume (4 oz.) Only after all the ingredients have been prepared should the liquids be mixed. (Use only stainless steel pots.)

To make Garlic Juice: for the above amount use 2 1/2 lbs. of garlic - peel, blend in blender with vinegar (do not liquify). Let set for 3 days, shaking several times per day. Squeeze out liquid and measure. If needed add more vinegar to equal the 8 parts.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:41 pm 
Site Admin

This formula is derived from the FOUR THIEVES formula of the middle ages in which four thieves managed to loot the dead and dying during the plague of the Black Death without themselves, becoming sick:

The original formula:

3 pints white wine vinegar
handful wormwood
handful meadowsweet
handful juniper berries
handful wild marjoram
handful sage
50 cloves
2 oz. elecampane root
2 oz. angelica
2 oz. rosemary
2 oz. horehound
3 g camphor

--------------------

Dr. Valnet has a variation of his own described as an antiseptic vinegar:

Marseilles Vinegar or Four Thieves Vinegar
40 g. greater wormwood, Artemesia absinthum
40 g. lesser wormwood, Artemesia pontica
40 g. rosemary
40 g. sage
40 g. mint
40 g. rue
40 g. lavender
5 g. calamus
5 g. cinnamon
5 g. clove
5 g. nutmeg
5 g. garlic
10 g. camphor (do not use synthetic camphor)
40 g. crystallized acetic acid
2500 g. white vinegar

Instructions: steep the plants in the vinegar for 10 days. Force through a sieve. Add the camphor dissolved in the acetic acid, filter

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]