Password:
Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 am
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]   
 Post subject: shingles
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:54 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Shingles is a relation to the Herpes family of viruses....and responds (usually) to the same corrective protocols.

We conducted extensive evaluations on Shingles insults circa 1999-2000....utilizing some 20 protocol variations. several were acceptably effective. The most effective, overall.....was one variation which included: a parent solution of 75%, by volume, of 10 to 15 ppm strength EIS); 10%, by volume, of full-strength DMSO; 15%, by volume, of glycerin solution. This solution constituted our primary "topical address." Although the foregoing protocol would be safe for internal consumption for mammals, we utilized a somewhat modified protocol for internal consumption (for our volunteer population). The "modified", internal support, protocol consisted of 5%, by volume, full-strength DMSO; diluted by 95% Colloidal Silver (10 ppm strength); plus one 200 mg capsule of powdered lysine for each, separate ingestion. A single dosage (for a 150 lb adult) consisted of three tablespoons of solution mix (DMSO X CS) and one 200 mg capsule of lysine.....followed by 4 ounces of plain water. This protocol was employed three times every 24 hour period.

Favorable resolution occurred, usually, on or before 5 days. The SPEED OF GENERAL RESPONSE was measurably increased through using a simultaneous application of both the topical and in vivo methodologies.

Do remember that this family of viruses is rarely (if ever) destroyed---by any acceptable methodology----only being driven quiescent------by a majority of all effective protocols. However, controlling the replication ability of these viruses, yields a quite acceptable address.

I must go now.

Sincerely,

Brooks Bradley.

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post subject: Re: shingles
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:50 am 
Site Admin

Recently a Brit wrote this. It might be worth a try:

Quote:
For what it is worth, and not to bore the forum with a long personal family story, I have personally overcome
Shingles, which was threatening my eyes, using a “kitchen” remedy one of my cousins….who was tormented with shingles….had heard on the BBC when she was a student in Wales.

It is so simple, some would find it laughable……buy the cheapest instant coffee you can find….make a paste with water…..apply to the affected area and take bed rest for , perhaps, three days if you can. I was amazed at the effectiveness and relief this method gave me.

Taffy

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]