Log me on automatically each visit

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:12 pm
Post a new topic Post a reply  [ 2 posts ]   
 Post subject: Valley Fever
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:36 pm 
Site Admin

The power of sulfur in all fungal infections, including Valley fever:

Quote:
There has been some news reports of Valley Fever, a fungal infection, making a come back out west due to the drought. Fungal infections are not the easiest to treat . Here is a account of a simple treatment. Plain old sulfur:

There is a remedy for Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis ) that works! My father discovered it when he had a very serious case of the disease in 1947. After his full recovery, he worked out the final formula with a Bakersfield pharmacist and they treated over 900 people between 1947 and 1957. When my father left Bakersfield in 1957, his cure left with him. It remained his secret for many years. He passed away in 1983.

My mother's last wish before she passed away in 1996 was that my father's discovery not be allowed to die with her. So, here's the story.
(Many have found this helpful since I started this site in 1997.)

The Secret is Sublimed Sulfur

The remedy is very simple: one ounce of Sublimed Sulfur USP (also knows as Flowers of Sulfur). That's it!

The key is that this must be divided into four even doses and taken at four even intervals approximately 12 hours apart. (That's four doses of
1/4 ounce each.)

My father's advice was to take one dose after breakfast, another after dinner the same day, one dose after breakfast the next morning and the final dose after dinner the second day.

Note: MSM cannot be substituted for Sublimed Sulfur. MSM is not elemental sulfur and cannot be substituted in my father's remedy. My father's remedy is based solely on Sublimed Sulfur.

Sublimed Sulfur used to be stacked on pharmacy shelves right next to the rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide. Sometime during the 1980's, however, the cans of sulfur disappeared from the shelves and subsequently had to be ordered from the pharmacist.

It turns out that there is a wide variance in pricing among pharmacies.
Wal-Mart sells a 4-ounce jar for less than $4.00, while others want about $8.00 for the same amount. It really doesn't matter which brand you buy, sulfur is sulfur (as long as you buy it at a pharmacy). There is just a significant savings at Wal-Mart.

But, there is another level of complexity that some are reporting. A few pharmacists will tell you that they do not carry it, or they cannot order it for you. That is simply not true. They all carry it and they all can order it. Some apparently consider it too much of a bother to go through the ordering process. A gentleman in Bakersfield had to go to four pharmacies before he found one that would order the sulfur for him.
So you may have to be persistent.

Sulfur tastes dreadful and it is very difficult to swallow. One way to cover the taste of the sulfur would be to duplicate the old "sulfur and molasses" mixture that many used to take as a spring tonic. You simply mix a dose (1/4 ounce sulfur) with enough molasses to make a sort of liquid mixture and then drink it.

My father picked another way to get around the awful taste and texture.
He used gelatin capsules. When he first developed the cure, you could purchase gelatin capsules at any drugstore. He would package each dose in 16 '000' size capsules. Taking a capsule this large is no easy trick either, but it certainly beats taking the sulfur straight. (Later he reduced the size of the capsules to '00' size.)

Today, some health food stores still sell gelatin capsules. It really doesn't matter what size you use, as long as the one-ounce of sulfur is divided into 4 equal amounts and distributed into the capsules in such a way that each dosage will be one fourth of the whole amount.

My father always mixed the sulfur with powdered chocolate. He was convinced that the chocolate would confuse any chemical analysis to identify his "secret" ingredient. But, the chocolate was never a critical ingredient to his remedy so you certainly don't need to add it.
Flatulence has always been a problem with this process, so he later added a trace amount of activated charcoal to help stop formation of any gas.

You can even mix the sulfur into brownies and eat it that way.
(Although, one gentleman in San Diego doubts he will ever look at a brownie the same way again.) Another alternative some have reported is to mix the sulfur into Chocolate Pudding Cups. That seems to cut the taste.

A New Label Warning

You need to be aware of a change in labeling of Sulfur containers that has taken place over the years. With the death of common sense and personal responsibility in the late 1980's, all labels on all products now have to consider that you are a complete idiot.

Sulfur manufacturers have obviously decided that the only way to make this product available to those who want it, yet protect themselves from lawsuits is to label it unfit for human consumption. That way, if they are ever taken to court, they can say; "We said not to ingest it."

The decision about taking the sulfur is entirely yours. You have to decide for yourself the level of risk you are willing to assume by following my father's method.

Here is how Sublimed Sulfur used to be labeled:

During the 1950's the labels simply stated that a teaspoonful of sulfur mixed with syrup or molasses could be used as a mild laxative. There were also instructions for making an ointment. The label also included a warning to "Keep Out Of The Reach of Children" . Click on the picture below to see a large image of the label. [Note: You must have JavaScript active to see the label.]

The A.D.S Sublimed Sulfur Label circa 1950.

By the 1970's the label remained basically the same, except the warning now included the words; "Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of accidential overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. " Click on the picture below to see a large image of the label. [Note: You must have JavaScript active to see the label.]

The Purepac Flowers of Sulfur Label circa 1975.

Now the label has been changed to indicate that anyone ingesting the sulfur should call poison control immediately. There is a valid reason for the new label. If you were to ingest the whole jar (or even half the
jar) at one time there could be very serious consequences. Sulfur does appear to generate H2S gas in the system and if you were to exceed the amount used by my father your system could be overwhelmed by this H2S gas. But, the new label clearly suggests that there is no level of ingestion that is not dangerous.

Again, this decision is entirely yours and yours alone to make.
A quick background

I wish I could tell you that my dad's finding was based on a solid footing of deliberate medical research. It wasn't.

In 1947 he contracted a very serious case of Valley Fever. Back then the only real remedy was bed-rest. Bed-rest, however, seemed to only make my father weaker. As part of his self-established therapy, he had my mom help him get to the backyard where he could lie down in the sun. This seemed to make him feel better.

On one of these trips to the backyard he spotted some rose bushes growing along the fence. The thought shot through his mind, "What do you put on roses to stop a fungal infection?" "Sulfur, of course!" "Why not try that; nothing else has worked" , he thought. So he had my mom go to the drugstore and get some sulfur and capsules.

That was the beginning. While my mom was at the drugstore, the pharmacist noticed what she was buying and commented on the fact that he knew my dad was suffering from Valley Fever. He pondered for a few minutes and said that this would probably work on the illness, and wondered why no one had ever tried it before.

Sure enough it did! When my dad was feeling better, he got together with the druggist and they pre-packaged the cure and sold it under the name of Coxidex. (Back then a druggist could formulate specific remedies and there wasn't a multimillion- dollar research requirement before a drug could be sold over the counter.)

For a number of years Coxidex had a slow, but steady sales record. In the mid 50's, the pharmacist decided to move to Texas and dad never seemed to be able to interest anyone else in continuing the manufacture and sale of Coxidex.

The demise of Coxidex was met with a significant word-of-mouth following that continued to have people showing up at our door requesting a dose of the medicine. At first he turned people away, but the demand continued, so he began mixing and dispensing it himself. This continued until we left Bakersfield in June 1957. Through correspondence with people in Bakersfield, he would occassionaly be called upon for "just one more dose", but that wained over the years.

Dad continued writing sporadic letters to various medical departments and doctors every time there was an article about Valley Fever. But, he was never able to generate any interest in his discovery.

A critical incident case history

The most severe case my dad was ever involved with was a lady who ended up in the hospital after contracting the disease. What complicated the situation was that she was the wife of a very good friend of my father.
Early in the course of the disease, my dad offered the cure to his friend and he politely refused. He had taken the medication when he had the disease, but was reluctant to have any "unconventiona l" medicine given to his wife.

While her case started off in the usual fashion (chest pains accompanied by a general weakness), she simply did not seem able to get her strength back and was soon hospitalized. In those days, there was a propensity to give odds on recovery and she was initially given a 60-40 chance of surviving. Within two days, however, she had fallen to a 50-50 chance of recovery. And two days later, the doctors dropped her chance of survival to 40-60.

My dad's friend became frantic. He told my dad that he realized that he had waited too long before letting her take the cure. He further promised he would not hold him responsible if she did not recover because he had waited so long. But, now he was at the end of his rope and wanted to try anything to save her.

Since she was hospitalized, they could not give her the normal capsules; taking medicine into a hospital is strictly forbidden. So my mom mixed the one ounce of sulfur into a batch of brownies and took them into the hospital. The wife simply ate one-fourth of the brownies each morning and night for two days. Five days later she went home.

Needless to say, my dad's friend was extremely excited to have her well.
He insisted that he be able to do something in return. Dad countered that it was his pleasure and that the friend owed him nothing. No dice:
his friend ran a fire extinguisher company and insisted that dad take a fire extinguisher. He handed him 3 to take home and learn how to use them and when he returned the empties, he would give him a permanent one for the house. He also promised free refills for life.

Well, that fire extinguisher still hangs on the garage wall. Although its fire-fighting days are over, it still serves as a wonderful reminder of the great moment when my dad had the opportunity to save another human life. It's the best trophy he ever earned!

Why haven't I heard about this before?

When two obstinate forces meet head-on, chances of any meaningful progress dwindles to nil. On one side stood my father. And he was "certifiably stubborn" . On the other side stood the medical profession.
And they proved to be just as intractable as my father. After all, here was a mere lay person trying to tell the medical profession that he had a cure to Valley Fever. Good grief!

But dad was not a saint. He never really approached this as an effort to be a Good Samaritan. His first dream was that of achieving some financial reward for his discovery. He wrote letters to many of the drug companies asking if they would be interested in his cure. Some seemed to have an initial interest until it became known that the cure was based on a common over-the-counter chemical. The drug companies were quick to point out that, as a common product already in the marketplace, it cannot be patented. Consequently, any investment they made in setting up production and distribution could not be protected. Second, since Valley Fever was more or less localized to Bakersfield, California (USA), the market was just too small to be economically viable. After a few years of contacting various companies and hearing essentially the same story, my dad's thoughts of monetary rewards had to be abandoned.

His next desire was to gain some recognition for his discovery. After all, he considered this to be quite a discovery! His initial contact was the California Health Department. They suggested he contact a Dr. Smith at the University of California at Berkeley who was conducting all research into Valley Fever. The first contact did not go well at all.
When the Dr. Smith found out that a geologist --- that's right, a geologist --- said he had a cure for Valley Fever, he wanted nothing to do with him.

My dad did not accept rejection well. Dr. Smith's attitude when he found out that a geologist thought he had found a cure for Valley Fever was simply too much for my father to swallow. Dad thought the science should speak for itself. He was simply not prepared to entertain the politics of medicine. All this did was stiffen his resolve to hold onto the formula until he found someone he thought was seriously interested. He would occasionally write letters to the California Department of Health stating that he wanted to talk to one of the directors about his discovery. They would always reply that he should contact an analyst at the department and there would be a phone number for him to call. He was not about to talk to an "analyst" !

A Post-script

My dad seemed to take some enjoyment keeping the "cure" a secret. He even refused to tell me what the basis of the cure was. I had to find it out through my own research. Only when I knew what it was, did he confirm my discovery and give me the dosage.

I discovered it in veterinarian literature. As it turns out, it had become a common cure for chickens that can contract the disease as well as humans. Since there is a direct value to preserving a chicken' s life
--- you get to sell the chickens --- farmers use this treatment whenever there is an outbreak of Valley Fever in their flock. It works very well.

It's only the human population where the economic value is in the treatment and not the cure. The rewards for human treatment are garnered by those able to develop a treatment plan that can be patented and controlled for maximum economic potential. In the case of Valley Fever this has lead to all kinds of convoluted treatment alternatives in the search to discover an alternative plan that will prove effective against the disease and be patentable.

The saddest part is all the needless death and suffering that has occurred from this disease because the "system" needs to have a "controllable& quot; substance to insure it's economic reward.
So now you know!

This cure has remained my father's and mother's secret for all these years. But times have changed. My dad died some years ago and my mom just recently passed away. In keeping with my mother's last wishes, I now make this information available to you --- free of charge!

This cure works! It will make no one rich or famous, but, it will save lives. It's now up to you. Barring a major shift in the health-care delivery paradigm you will never see this as an over-the-counter product on your druggist' s shelf. But, you now have the power to cure yourself.

Please, let there be no more deaths from this curable disease!

January 22, 1979
<< address >>

Demosthenes Pappagianis, M.D.
Dept. of Medical Microbiology
University of California, Davis
School of Medicine
Davis, California 95616

Dear Dr. Pappagianis:

Your article on Coccidioidomycosis in the Western Journal of Medicine encouraged me to write you about my treatment which cured hundreds of infected people in and around Bakersfield from 1947 through 1957. The treatment was sold at five drugstores under the label Coxidex until the druggist who prepared it left town and about that time I was transferred out of the area. I also prepared many doses myself which were given to people at the instruction of doctors.

The treatment consisted of 16 capsules - four after break- fast and four after dinner for two days. Of all the people I observed no one had fever after the second day.
Recovery was usually rapid and apparently they maintained their immunity.

It was impossible for me to know all the doctors who were prescribing Coxidex but I do know that Dr. William Moore, Sr. treated all of his Valley Fever patients with Coxidex.
He retired in Bakersfield years ago but if he is still around he could furnish considerable information. Mrs.
Dan Sill of Bakersfield could also furnish information.
Also two men, I think, from San Francisco spent consider- able time investigating the Valley Fever cure and their report should be available to you. Before they left we had lunch and they said they couldn't give me the results but it was 100%.

It is a major crime that people are forced to suffer extremely high fever and even death when Coccidioidomycosis can be cured in two days. Therefore, in case you are interested in doing something for these infected people I am willing to cooperate.

Sincerely,

Walter A. Stokesbary

OfflineProfileReply with quote

Post subject: Re: Valley Fever
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:17 pm 
Site Admin

Sublimed Sulfur also good for skin conditions:

Quote:
I

Hello,

I am not going to repost my previous message. I am happy to report I
continue to be quickly responding to the 10:1 Vaseline to sulfur applied
topically. ( I don't more than that, I do know it isn't necessary to make it
stronger [ too much skin sloughs off, my body couldn't replace it fast
enough]). Even at that strengh, I could almost see skin getting better, so
if it isn't doing that for you, question if you have what I have.

My father and I have been diagnosed with Psoriassi for 40 years for me and
60 for my Dad (my fathers has bent fingers [at 60%] from his condition). He
gave us another scare, he is 84, this weekend so I haven't started him on
this regimen. My mother has an infected nail on one finger of her hand, she
has started to try this concoction.

I started slowly experimenting with my ingestion of Sublimed Sulfur, I
started with 1/2 gram, I have found sulfur has no taste to me and I haven't
had a single noticnbel side effect, I am up to 2 grams twice a day. I found
an article in my research on sulfur, written on the Net, about something
called "Valley Fever", and using it as a guideline, proceeded
cuatiously.Somone was worried about some smell problems. I have had none.
BTW, all my body oders have abbetted, quit. I had been starting to get "old
man smell". Gone. I expect to stop taking and using the sulfur, in one more
day. If my progress should quit I will make the necessary follow up.

Things I hadn't associated with my condition are improving as well, the hair
growing on my shoulder is waning, the hair on my head looks better (I am
still bald, but it looks better! Ask my wife!). My face is tight and very
heathy looking, my wife and mom say I haqve the pores of a baby (51 year old
sun bum) my nails on hands and feet are nearly normal again, after how many
years! Small cysts I had in my armpits are all gone. Cysts around my groin
through my anal area are gettign smaller, faster and it seems more throughly
than with Amoxcillin or Keflex. I have had an anomaly in my legs most of my
life, that the feelings in my thighs just above my knees have produced
inaccurate results, in simple words it doesn't produce the same feeling as
touching any other part of my body, that is getting normal. The pads on the
bottoms of my feet, are approaching normal ( I don't ever remember having
feet like this.).

I have one dime size spot, on my right hand that hasn't responded much yet.
It was as if that one spot were something else.

To those on the News Group, I don't want to live here, so I hope you find
what you need to get better. Good bye. I know I have helped at least one
person. Me. And maybe a few others, I wish you ALL as much luck as I am
having. I cried tonight, I have been chasing this result for a very long
time.

To find out that the cure was on the counter of my local pharmacy, and that
for the lack of a qualified diagnoses I could have had an easier, more
comforable life, it just infuriates me and want to put all dermatologists in
a leprosy camp for a while. Oh, and charge them exorbinate rates for painful
cures that take you to the bottom of the Earth (I have been to Ein Bokek,
Israel on the Dead Sea). I know I am ranting but its a final primal scraeam
and I feel better now.